by Jennifer Fontaine – There is literally nothing more exciting than finding a portable kids water bottle that actually works. We don’t ask much of our kids water bottles. We need durability and we need for it to not leak. It doesn’t seem like too much to ask, but as a mom who has purchased no less than a million different water bottles for my daughter in her short 8 years on Earth, it felt an insurmountable task; until I got an EcoVessel.
After four years and countless outdoor adventures, this is what my daughter’s EcoVessel insulated water bottle looks like:
Yep, it’s battered, but it has withstood the test of time and still, it does not leak! Here’s what I love about the EcoVessel Frost:
- The Eco Vessel FROST has triple insulation technology that keeps liquid cold for up to 36 hours.
- The bottle is made with #304 stainless steel inside and out and contains no BPA, phthalates or liners.
- It has a comfy flip top spout that’s easy for my daughter’s small hands to operate and is lined with silicone.
- It has a one piece top with a loop handle, so just add a carabiner to easily attach it to their backpack.
- My daughter can drink from the bottle without needing to tilt the entire bottle thanks to an interior straw.
- It’s incredibly easy to clean and even when I have let it go a bit too long between cleanings, it has never, once gotten moldy.
- Bottle includes an extra straw, is recyclable, holds 13 ounces, and is designed for 4+ years.
EcoVessel also has some really cool adult water bottle styles that I am currently obsessed with. The EcoVessel Boulder features a food-grade stainless steel removable strainer that works for tea leaves, fruit infusions, or just about anything else you’d like to infuse into your beverage. It clicks easily into place, and allows liquid to filter through while keeping tea leaves or lemon pulp away.
Another thing I love about the Boulder is it’s made from food-grade 18/8 stainless steel with EcoVessel’s signature TriMax triple insulation technology. That means the jasmine tea you poured into your Boulder at 8 a.m. will still be hot at 8 p.m. (because, kids).
But, probably the coolest feature of the EcoVessel Boulder is what they call a dual opening lid. In layman’s terms, that means this bottle literally has two different mouths in one. The wide mouth screw-top on the bottom is perfect for hot beverages and the narrow lid on top is ideal for cold drinks. Well played, EcoVessel. Well played.
Bonus: The protective silicone bumper on the base of the bottle is also duel-purpose, as it protects the bottom from dents and serves as a make-shift doggie water bowl. EcoVessel FTW!
Now, we’ve got a little something special for you. An EcoVessel Giveaway!
Enter to Win this 4 bottle EcoVessel Prize Pack and never worry about a water bottle that doesn’t work, again.a Rafflecopter giveaway
Included in the prize pack (pictured above): One 32-ounce EcoVessel Boulder, one 16-ounce EcoVessel Perk, and two 12-ounce EcoVessel Frost Kids Water Bottles. This giveaway is open to US & Canada, only and runs from 12/31/20 through 1/4/20. Good luck!
Want to be the first to know about future Outdoor Families Magazine giveaways? Join our Rewilding by Outdoor Families facebook group, a transformative community working to reconnect ourselves and our families to nature. Rewild with us and get back in touch with your natural state.