by Tina Kusal – Ski goggles are an essential part of your skiing and snowboarding gear, being that they can make or break your day on the slopes. Visibility, comfort, and fit are key when it comes to buying the best kids ski goggles, to ensure they can properly help protect your eyes from on-mountain hazards.
| Related: The Ultimate Gift Guide For Outdoor Families |
A few other things to keep in mind when shopping for ski goggles: Visibility is key, with some kids ski goggles offering quick-changing lenses, and others pioneering new photocronic lens technologies that adjust to varied light conditions.
Selecting the correct frame size is crucial to getting a good fit that offers the best protection. Medium- or larger-sized faces should go with larger frames, and those smaller faces, should opt for smaller frames.
Kids Ski Goggles Buying Guide
When choosing kids ski goggles, there is a long list of questions to consider: What conditions will you be riding in? Will you be wearing a helmet? What size (in general terms) is your face? How much money would you like to spend? Lucky for you, we have answered these questions for you and below is a compilation of the best kids ski goggles we found, under $50 to help you shop more efficiently and get outside more.
* Purchase through our affiliate links and help keep our lights on without any extra expense to you!
- Advanced Lens Coating – Double-layer lens and Italian-made CP lens with anti-fog and glare-cutting treatment
- Smooth Air Flow System – Snow goggles with two-way ventilation system on frame and vent holes on lens for fast moisture-exhausting
- Engineered cut-off part on frame for superior prescription glass compatibility. Comfortable wearing X10 ski/snowboard goggles over glasses
- Detachable Lens Technology – X10 snow goggles comes with multiple lens VLTs for different weather and light conditions
- Wide View & Helmet Compatible – The soft and impact-resistance frame and adjustable fit different helmet for skiing and snowboarding
- Large spherical, frameless lens provides a truly unobstructed & clear view of the slopes
- Interchangeable lens system. Enjoy a wide range of extra lenses. Swap for day/night & different weather conditions
- The Best Kids Ski Goggles PRO features an OTG design that lets you wear your glasses under the goggles. Anti-fog coated and 100% UV400 protection
- Compatible with all helmets. Suitable for both adults & teens
- Ventilation openings frame design reduces fogging and optimize flow of air over inside of lens. Suitable for multipurpose usage: outdoor sports, cycling, surfing, snowboarding, jet skiing, airsoft, paintball and so on
- Durable PC lenses create thermal barrier while providing clear optics and superior seal, shatterproof, windproof and anti-glare
- Elastic belt strap made of nylon fiber, adjustable to fit all helmets
- Dual-PC Lens Mirror Glass coated with UV400 protection, which against fogging and most scratching. Keep it looks as clear as a blue sky
- Classic design with a matte black frame and contemporary improvements, including double carbo glass lens, versatile vermillion tint, flow vent technology, and more
- These googles fit easily and comfortably over most helmets and were designed to be worn all day
- The Bollé unique double lens design creates a thermal barrier between you and the elements while providing exceptional optics and a superior seal
- Include an embedded premium anti-fog layer in the inner lens that disperses water molecules across the surface of the lens, restricting moisture build-up that can impede vision
- The outer lenses are sheathed in a protective armor to prevent scratches, keeping your lenses and outlook as clear as a cloudless sky
- Designed to reduce fogging and optimize airflow over the inside of the lens
- Bollé ski goggles are engineered with most helmet designs in mind
- They fit Kids (Boys & Girls) over 10 years old, teens, youth, men and women with or without helmet, because of its middle size and elastic adjustable strap
- Perfect to use them when you are stepping on your skis or snowboard, skiing, skating, climbing, riding on your motorcycle/mountain bike, skydiving, bungee jumping, playing shooting games, doing an experiment in a lab, working in a construction site or having a snowball fight
- Orange & Yellow lenses allow you to distinguish slopes in ski fields in all weather conditions, by enhancing contrast and brightening your view
- Multicolor & Gray lenses block out the lights that damage your eyes in sunny days
- Transparent & Tawny lenses provide the best visibility and absorb harmful UVA & UVB rays in overcast days
- With The safe and elastic ABS frame and durable and the impact resistance PC lens, which can protect you from bright sunshine, strong wind and thick snow fall, these kids ski goggles protect your eyes from nearly all dimensions
- Extra-large spherical lens is loaded with features to offer peripheral view and distortion-free clarity
- The mirror coating removes glare, while the lens material ensures 100% UV400 protection
- Double-layer lens design and high performance hydrophilic coating on the inner side minimizes the chance of fogging. Venting windows at the top and bottom generate efficient air circulation to suppress fog formation
- Anti-slip silicone backed and helmet compatible strap, triple layer foam, strong and flexible TPU frame, anti-scratch and impact-resistant lens
- Hongdak Ski & Snow Goggles with 100% UV protection and enhanced Anti-fogging & Anti-scratch performance.
- The detachable lens system provides spare lenses with different colors, suitable for different weather conditions and personal preference when skiing, snowboarding or other winter sports.
- The OTG Design lets you wear your glasses under the goggles. Adjustable strap and engineered frame shape for better helmet compatibility, designed for both adults and teens.
- The panoramic lens design provides more than 180 degree view and super clear vision. Two-way ventilation system enhances air-flow and provides better fog-resistance and comfortable wearing in warm and moist condition all day long.
- We devote ourselves to provide the best customer service and bring the best shopping experience to every customer. If you are not satisfied with our product, please contact us and we can offer a full refund. No questions asked!
- Patented detachable system, kids can replace the elastic strap and change the lens after tear and wear in an easy way
- Full REVO finish and coating for UV400 protection and anti-fog deliver a pair of kids ski goggles with super clear vision, full eye’s protection and fog-free, a smooth skiing experience with clear and clean view on the slope
- Breathable Foam Design – Three layers of Memory Foam have stronger Impact Resistance Capacity
- Providing a Comfortable and Pleasant Wearing, Keeping Away Cold Air and Wind from Penetrating
- Through and Keeping kid’s Eyes Warm
- Two-way Venting System – Ventilation system on top and bottom side enhance air-flow and reduce the fogging when skiing or snowboarding in high speed and exhaust hot air from face quickly
- Compatible with any ski helmet. Suitable for boys & girls 4 years and older
- Blocks UVA and UVB Rays, Ultraviolet Protection
- Polycarbonate Lenses, Shatterproof
- Anti-fog Double Lenses, Ventilation Openings Frame Design reduce fogging and optimize flow of air over inside of lens
- Unique double lens design creates thermal barrier while providing clear optics and superior seal
- Lined with Multidensity Face Foam
- Compatible with Most Helmets
- Soft Microfiber storage and Carrying Pouche Included
- Dual-PC spherical REVO lenses with UV protection
- Anti-fog treatment delivers crystal clear vision, long-lasting clarity
- Full Perimeter Channel Venting: Ensures maximum airflow, bringing fresh air into the goggle while pulling moisture away from the lens
- Variable density face foams utilize moisture wicking fleece that provides a perfect goggle-to-face fit, comfort and safe protection to kids 3-14 years old
- Elastic straps and buckle make you more convenient to replace the strap
- Helmet compatible
Check out our full list of outdoor gift ideas here.
*All listed prices were confirmed at time of publish and are subject to change.
Tina Kusal grew up in England and has traveled extensively through Europe, Asia, and Australia. She works as a freelance writer, blogger, and author. She lives in Los Angeles, California with her son and is always ready for the next adventure.